Please pray

Phoenix26

Servant of All
Please pray for me that I meet my target this month and I get survey as well a positive surveys please.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: one of my extra jobs involves doing political surveys. The company I work for is not affiliated with any particular political party but does a variety of political survey work. This can range from general surveys that just gauge general public opinions to being...
Replies
6
Views
129
Please pray that HR rules in my favor. Made a complaint regarding my boss who has been treating me unfairly. Only positive is he has recently been through a slew of complaints in an employment survey. I can't afford to lose my job. He has been making my life hell and I am going to ask his boss...
Replies
6
Views
232
My friend recently got me a job doing political surveys. It involves talking to people. I seem to be fairly good at it but pray I don't get burned out because I kind of feel like I might. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom