Thank You for The Place

Intercessor

Beloved of All
I thank you, Father, for the place you provided. May I have everything totally moved out tomorrow morning, collect my security deposit and move into the place close to where I'll be working. Thank you for favor again and again in Jesus Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have to pull off a "Mission Impossible": traveling with a dog—which I have to do in the early hours of the morning because of the heat—to an abandoned house. I don't know if there will be electricity; the windows are broken—basically, it's a disaster. It’s a place where temperatures hit 32 or...
Replies
13
Views
146
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:14 :this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” A Prayer...
Replies
9
Views
92
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our work place our career. Father thank you for being our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur grace n blessings. Father thank you for leading us guiding us blessing us...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom