Please pray for my ### whom is struggling with the

Barbara Frisbie

Account Closed
Please pray for my ### whom is struggling with the addiction of alcohol. The doctors say he does not have much time to live if he is unable to stop drinking. The bondage he is under is strong however, I know our God is stronger. I have faith in the Father's healing power and love our Lord Jesus Christ as our savior. Please prayer warriors come together to pray for my ###. I know with God all things are possible and I choose to live in faith. Thank you my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Mathew 18:19 19 Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
238
It's my student's first time competing in an academic speech competition, and just like her, I feel the pressure, especially since I will be the one coaching and writing her script. I am afraid that I cannot give her a winning script, or I won't be able to prepare her well, with only two weeks...
Replies
5
Views
269
Please pray for someone very close to my heart who appears to be going through what seems to be emotional withdrawal or mental overwhelm. This person has struggled with mental health challenges in the past, and the silence/lack of communication has been very concerning and emotionally heavy for...
Replies
10
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom