Please pray for someone very close to my heart who appears to be going through what seems to be emotional withdrawal or mental overwhelm. This person has struggled with mental health challenges in the past, and the silence/lack of communication has been very concerning and emotionally heavy for me. The last time they withdrew like this it lasted nearly a week before they resurfaced and I’m sincerely praying this time does not become another prolonged period of silence. Please pray for their safety, protection, peace of mind, emotional healing and that whatever internal battle they may be facing, God would meet them there, comfort them and remind them they are not alone. Please also pray for me. The uncertainty, worry and waiting have been emotionally exhausting. I care deeply about this person and while I’m trying to trust God and respond with patience instead of fear, my heart feels heavy. Please pray for peace, strength, wisdom, discernment, emotional steadiness and that fear does not consume me while I wait. Thank you so much.
Update:
After a week of silence, they finally reached out. They're sick but on top of being sick, two of their family members were hospitalized one of which is their grandpa who suffered a stroke. This person I care about has told me that they themselves are not okay physically nor emotionally so extra prayers for them would be appreciated. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### who is struggling to find a job that pertains to his work his skill sets?
Replies
9
Views
137
I am trying so hard, but the more I do the right thing, the more problems I am having. I pray, attend church, and read the bible. I do my best to help others but the problems linger and I am requesting prayer. First I ask for prayer for the mentally ill client that threatened me on the phone...
Replies
15
Views
189
Lord almighty 🙏 please save me from the spirit of gambling am tired of my life 😪 🙏
Replies
7
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom