Please pray for ### and ### we got physical and

Phoenix26

Servant of All
Please pray for me and my girlfriend; we had an accident where the rubber broke, and it happened inside. Please pray that my girlfriend shouldn't get pregnant, as we are not married yet. Please help us find ways to avoid her getting pregnant. Please beg Jesus that she shouldn't get pregnant.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God. ASAP. My husband was/is a bad man. My ex husband now. ###. Canadian. ### disagrees. On purpose. Married his girlfriend in ### while married to me in ###. I handled it as bad as you could imagine. I drank alcohol. So much vodka I was fired. Worked at my crappy job for over 30 years...
Replies
8
Views
168
Pray for my sister. ###. ### hates me and controls my life. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown now. Doing well. My sister ### and I need God’s help. I drank too much alcohol after my husband disappeared. Married his girlfriend. I was a wreck. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized...
Replies
10
Views
212
Pray for me. ###. ###. My daughters. ### and ###. My sister ###. ### Hates me. I drank too much alcohol after my husband ghosted us. Married his girlfriend in ###. I drank alcohol. Too much. Humiliating myself and my family. I mean bad. My daughters are ashamed of me. My sister hates me. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
486
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom