Plz pray for ### I have try a lot n am still not successful,

Metlilok

Disciple of Prayer
Plz pray for me I have try a lot n am still not successful, l lack school fees for my children all my business fall down ooh dear lord bless me with daily bread
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord, I have tried on my own and failed, in your name sake I need an answer, Lord, please Lord I need an answer on my relationship today, Lord Jesus help, my hrt is full.
Replies
7
Views
123
```markdown Lord, ord Interview Wed 15th- Still praying without ceasing. Please Help me succeed. Thread starter### Start dateThursday at 11:05 AM Tagsamazing job country: united states evil spirit satan occult demons faith grant discernment ability favor faith protection opportunity healing...
Replies
7
Views
533
I have tried everything: sangoma, inyanga, umthandazi. I'm ### yrs old, can't look after my kids, can't seem to get married. The woman I love, no good home. Please pray for me. I am asking for a financial breakthrough. In the name of Jesu, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
19
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom