Oh Lord, I have try on my ...

Kirinonly

Disciple of Prayer
Oh Lord, I have tried on my own and failed, in your name sake I need an answer, Lord, please Lord I need an answer on my relationship today, Lord Jesus help, my hrt is full.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
225
Dear Lord Father, am really sorry for all the sins I have committed since I was born until now. I believe all my troubles now are a result of my sins. I know that Jesus has freed me already with His stripes. I am currently reaping the consequences. I pray that these be over now. I am sorry, oh...
Replies
10
Views
221
Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom