Please God, I urgently need a job. Please open doors

Belegdor

Disciple of Prayer
Please God, I urgently need a job. Please open doors for interviews and [provide me with a job. Amen ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please God, I urgently need a job. Please open doors for interviews and [provide me with a job. Amen ###
I pray that God, will supply all your needs. And I will have a door open up in my life. I agree with you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my Abba Father opens doors for me to win this battle. I lost my job and I am desperately struggling and I pray he can see me through. Community please help me
Replies
8
Views
382
Please pray for ###. ### urgently need God's deliverance from constant worry, fear, and anxiety. May He forgive all ### sins, grant ### peace of mind, and protect ### and ### family.
Replies
10
Views
458
God, I urgently need your help in finding work this month. I pray someone will give me a chance to work with them soon. I have the experience and education. I don't want to take anyone’s job from them. I believe there’s room for everyone to be blessed and shine. I am truly humbled by this...
Replies
8
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom