These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

My family has been going through a lot lately my grandmothers brother had a massive stroke and is in icu and my knee is messed up the doctors don't know what it is from the Mri and I need y'all to pray for me and my family 
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’ve been stuck in a grouchy mood for longer than I can remember. Please ask God to help me to turn things around. Please pray for my health and my job too. I would also ask you pray for Doris who is frail elderly and is having a lot of...
Replies
Views
I posted the below request about a week ago.  I thank all for the prayers sent. This venture is very important in many ways and I hope to see it grow and will be giving all I can to have it flourish, yet so far the campaign is not making much progress towards the goal that will enable what is...
Replies
Views
GLORY!!! HALLELUYAH!!! MY GOD REIGNS!!!
Replies
Views
Please pray my family and friends and loved ones have a great Christmas season,one they really enjoy,and that my friend Anthony would call me soon and want to talk to me,and would realize im not the enemy. Thank you so . :)
Replies
Views
for some reason have had trouble breathing at various times,where it seems i need to yawn or something to get a good breath.Please pray this would be healed soon,and that I would feel normal again.. thank you so,and God bless.. 
Replies
Views
Father God, I come to you pleading at your feet, begging to grab Z from the Devils hand and bless him with a complete transformation Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Spirituality. I beg you to give him the heart to fall back in love with me again. Please give me a second chance at love...
Replies
Views
Lord, Today was a had day. I still feel blessed that I have a job and a daughter. My schedule has been tough and things didn't go as planned today. Please help me focus well tomorrow and help me reach my goals tomorrow. Please help me address and issue with a co-worker today who did not...
Replies
Views
Continuing to pray for better health and praying for good news from my oncologist.
Replies
Views
HA! HAVE MERCY LORD! The same ones who said you would not make it and your children would not make it are about to see that THE MOST HIGH IS YOUR GOD! They laughed at you. Mocked and scorned you and refused to help you when they could although you were always there for them. God is about to do...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom