These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Pray for me! Pray for healing perfectly! Let us pray, God strongly bless and strengthen my health! Thank you for your prayers! God bless you!
Replies
Views
floods floods floods shower showers blessings comes to me now overwhelms me overtakes me now all my deepest desires are all fifilled now always without dealy the rest of my life will be the very very best of my life in jesus name
Replies
Views
Please pray for me! Disappear from me any pain, disease and virus, and again I can be perfectly healthy! God all things are possible! Pray for financial blessing and good, permanent and serious financial income to be able to survive and to help other people in need!
Replies
Views
great great abundant incredibly wealth financial blessings comes to me now overtakes  me now floods me now overwhelms me now without dealy men give on to me incredibly abundantly in jesus name
Replies
Views
divine abundant healing to my eyes every part of my health body scalp every part of me now in jesus name
Replies
Views
in jesus name there is power I declare my eyes healed in every way now blessed in every way now I declare and command all dryness soreness tightness itchness gone right now from my eyes never to return in jesus name I speak divine abundant healing to my eyes right now in jesus name lord please...
Replies
Views
We command declare I have recieve astronomical favor and love as much as it takes now  with Maria Joel April Luis Liz Dylan Joel there family followers Leticia kids Mom now that they all want me blessed not cursed keep pouring in love and favor until they all want me to have a Godly husband who...
Replies
Views
Rest in the Lord. IT IS WELL.
Replies
Views
Tomorrow will be the third anniversary of my grandmother's passing. My prayer request is that Lord blesses, keeps, and protects my mom during this difficult time.
Replies
Views
Pray that the Holy Spirit would work in my friend Carol's heart we are both Christians and she is at a place in her life really needing to out Jesus first. I have always been there for her and she knows that I love her. Pray our friendship would be restored and she would see what she is doing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom