These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

We command declare I recieve deliverance restoration victory favor healing Dan.6 : 27 x7x7x7 miracles in every area of my life my husband is in my life answering prayer, car fixed free or cheap,i gwt Moms house clwan easily Lizzy lani help and Mom helps and itss fun, my annoiting is restored,now...
Replies
Views
 We are to pray and bind the evil spirits that are operating through them. “Our fight is not against people on earth. We are fighting against the rulers and authorities and the powers of this world’s darkness. We are fighting against the spiritual powers of evil in the heavenly places.”...
Replies
Views
IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND AND DECLARE MY EYES HEALED IN EVERY WAY RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME ALL DRYNESS SORENESS TIGHTNESS ALL ITCHYNESS IS GONE FROM MY EYES IN EVERY WAY PERMNATLY NOW WILL NEVER RETURN IN JESUS  NAME MY EYES ARE MOSIT NOW WILL NEVER EVER BE DRY EVER AGAIN IN JESUS NAME I SPEAK AND...
Replies
Views
Jamie stops being selfish with me in every way now appreciates every part of me now in jesus name is so very very generous loving caring thoughtful romantic generous kind loyal faithful understanding conciderate affectionate compassiante towards me in every way abundantly overflowing now always...
Replies
Views
Lord not doing well 
Replies
Views
In Jesus name have mercy on Amy Lord, restore her unto you or save her. Take away her desire to be apart from you and her husband. Bless a mighty hedge to grow around her, make her return unto you, her husband and her children. Forgive our sins. All by the power of your blood and your word. Amen
Replies
Views
I command declare degree all the new particular foundations tinted mostruiers bb creams bronzers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets and fits all my needs desires with the very best ever textures colour tones consistency ingridenst formula that I put on don't want to take off that I...
Replies
Views
Pray for Pastor Peter. For peace and reconciliation in his home. Pray also for the financial blessing and repayment of the loan.
Replies
Views
Lord please let my son do his homework. I don't know what else to do. I have tried everything, but nothing works. Please let this battle end. Amen.
Replies
Views
We command declare Lord correct Luis and anyone else who told him he could treat me that way hard for telling me he wants to try his luck with someone else and if it doesn't work come back to me. God that's beyond wrong. Because of that bring me someone else and don't let him get away with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom