These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Lord please bless our finances and may we always be able to meet our financial obligations.  Bill will not be paid to the time off between Christmas and New Years as they are shutting the job down.  May we find a way to generate some income.
Replies
Views
Dear God, Please help me Ace all my finals. Give me your knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Fill me up with your Holy Spirit. Surround me with your Holy Angels. I rebuke any demons around me. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
Views
I am so greatful and blessed to have so many prayers answered with the many prayers offered from the people on this site.  I have drawn great comfort and strength from this.  I am very humbled buy the amount of prayers offered here.  God bless each of you!
Replies
Views
Father God,  I thank you for Z, and I thank you for him being the father of my daughter. I ask for complete forgiveness from both you and him from all the wrongs i have done to him. I ask for peace for both him and myself from it. Father God, I come to you, pleading at your feet to restore my...
Replies
Views
I ask that God heal me and surgery will not be necessary.
Replies
Views
I need some prayers I'm 14 my grandpa hurt his back and hasent been feeling really well and they need prayers my grandma hasent been getting any sleep because of it and also my family well some of my close family has been getting torn apart due to some reasons I just need everyone's prayers...
Replies
Views
Morning and Nightly Prayers:  (Please read Everything. Thank you all!!!) Pray that Mark gets a job close to Mom so they can stay together. He did not get the job in Bettendorf. But Lord, please keep Mark and Mom in close distance to each other, I pray that his company can stay the same when he...
Replies
Views
pray for peaceful night and for us all to be able rest and theis man that broke in will never come back nor anyone else to come in to harm rob or northern sny of my family .  I think the one who did it got caught here and he was drunk peay for us 
Replies
Views
I am a single mother with a 9 yr old son. I am a part-time worker that has been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I have not been able to pay my electric bill for a few months and it is due to be shut off tomorrow, Dec. 10th.I am going to seek help tomorrow morning and I am hopeful that I can sustain...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for help at work. Thank you so much for everything. Please keep me and my love ones safe. Grant me and my fiance guidance at work. Please help us with our needs. Protect us from sickness. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom