These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

We command declare reveal to mom and I who is using witchcraft against us now and the witchcraft and evil has no power over me My parents Lizzy lani Lucas now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour 
Replies
Views
Father God I thank you for a wonderful day. Thank you for your blessings today. I already know tomorrow will be another  wonderful day. Thank You for the provision You make for the insurance money, I know I have it already in the name of Jesus. Thank You Father God.
Replies
Views
Father God, I come to you pleading at your feet, begging that you will grab Z out of the Devils hand and bless him with a transformation physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I beg of you Lord, have mercy on what I had done years ago, and with your gracious heart give Z the heart...
Replies
Views
Father God, Tomorrow please show me the way. Guide me in all that I do I say and I think. Be in my heart as I make a new start, with you by my side never to part, flood me with light that will make my day bright. In your mercy and goodness please steer my course right. Fill me with your love...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I’m really concerned about my mom’s welfare. She’s almost 80 years old, she lives on a fixed income, I know her physical health isn’t nearly as good as she wants people to believe, and she has some mental issues that seem to be growing in severity. God knows...
Replies
Views
Lord I come to you pleasing you once again in the morning. Lord I thank you for giving me place to come to your throne. Lord I am waiting at your feet for mercy. Lord please restore my relationship with Rathan. Lord please come in our life fulfil everything in which we both are lacking. Give us...
Replies
Views
I pray for the finances to get my teeth fixed and cleaned! All expenses paid!!  I don't have dental insurance!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen 
Replies
Views
Dear Lord , I ask you to bless my husband and I, with a home loan approval and  help us to close escrow as soon as possible. I ask you to continue to bless us financially without hardship. Thank you for the enormous  blessing my Lord. I thank you for all of our blessings, past, present and...
Replies
Views
I pray for my son Fernando's car continue to run good and get him safely back and forwards to work everyday !! I pray for increase and promotion on his job!! I pray that he soon finds him an apartment or home to buy easily!! I pray that he is successful in life and protected in God!! In Jesus...
Replies
Views
Just asking for prayers that God will keep our two old cars running. We can't afford even a used one. Praying He will fix what's wrong. We're out of money and we have jobs to go to and school for our boys to get to. Please Lord. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom