health

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please dear Jesus protect my husband from this cancer. Please give us good news this Friday when we see his oncologist. I’m your name I pray - Amen
Replies
Views
Protection and peace over my family. Especially over my mother. Good health, good sleep, strength for my family. Especiialy for my mother. She is overly worried because my brother is in prison falsely accused of rape. Lord, surround her with good news, caring people and positive pictures and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my sweet momma. She finishes her final infusion for breast cancer in March followed by a series of test. Please pray that God will bless her with continued remission and health and deliver us good news. May this be the end of a difficult chapter and start to a hopeful healthy...
Replies
Views
Jesus please bless my maid’s mother with safe & gd health;she got news that her mum is sick & admitted in hospital, please keep her mum safe with nothing serious Lord so my maid can work for me peacefully.Please grant her mother miraculous healing I pray.Amen
Replies
Views
Praying for a good day filled with promise and good news from my son. A job call a desire for health. To want a better life. Father please speak to him and push him to grow.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom