Please pray. in need of prayers

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I come to you pleading at your feet, begging to grab Z from the Devils hand and bless him with a complete transformation Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Spirituality. I beg you to give him the heart to fall back in love with me again. Please give me a second chance at love with him. I pray that you will take his eyes off this girl and direct them back on me. In Jesus Christ to let this prayer be answered lord I need you I thank you I trust you I love you in Jesus Christ name I pray amen

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to restore my relationship with Justin whom i love so dearly. Pray that he softens Justins heart and fills it with the love for me he used to have. I am begging god to have mercy on me although i don’t deserve it and bless me with the privilege of getting one more chance with...
Replies
Views
I beg u Lord pls give me back alferius again his parents has found a girl for him I beg u Lord pls save me this time pls give me back alfe appa pls Appa I beg u Lord I will do whatever u say pls give me back Alfe appa I beg u Pls appa u only kept our relationship so far I beg u pls convince alfe...
Replies
Views
I beg u Lord pls give me back alferius again his parents has found a girl for him I beg u Lord pls save me this time pls give me back alfe appa pls Appa I beg u Lord I will do whatever u say pls give me back Alfe appa I beg u Pls appa u only kept our relationship so far I beg u pls convince alfe...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom