keeping faith for a venture

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

forgivensinner

Disciple of Prayer
I posted the below request about a week ago.  I thank all for the prayers sent. This venture is very important in many ways and I hope to see it grow and will be giving all I can to have it flourish, yet so far the campaign is not making much progress towards the goal that will enable what is needed to have the foundation set firm for the future.  I ask all who are willing to please pray that things begin to look up and some forward progress starts and  Forgiven Sinners Creations evolves!

I wanted to create a business that not only gave myself income but could be used to help others as well.  After much prayer about starting a jewelry business I decided to use it as a display of faith, pieces with meaning that when sold a portion of the revenue is used to donate to positive causes and organizations that help others, and as it grows wanting to eventually employ others who may be disabled as well yet need a flexible job inorder to return to work or have needed income while disabled.  Forgiven Sinners Creations is born!  Unable to obtain funding from traditional sources to obtain the tooling and equipment needed as well as fund the rest of the foundation of this venture, I launched a campaign selling Christian Jewlery to god willing, raise the funding to startup with a solid foundation to grow upon. I'm asking please pray for the success of the project and please share it as well, all the help we can get is needed to make this dream become reality!  Info can be found here http://igg.me/at/Forgivensinners/x/12448700 on indiegogo where we are offering Christian Jewlery for pledges from $5 and up to raise the funding we need to start properly and begin offering custom work that gives back by sharing with those who are in need.. Please pray for us and please visit if you would, this project means a lot to me in many ways! 

Thank You all and God Bless!

Dear Lord, if this precious person is not planted/connected to Your church/house, may he do so as we ask this in Your mighty name, Jesus, amen.

[SIZE=10.8px]23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.8px]25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.[/SIZE]-Hebrews 10

[SIZE=10.8px]13 [/SIZE]Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
-Psalm 92:13

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer is requested! Please agree with me in prayer that I wont lose my home? I live with my 2 disabled sons. One is a Gulf war vet, the other is my youngest who had a head injury when he was little. In 2004 I was offered help through a low income community action program. They said the...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I stand before you today with a weary heart, I am very afraid and I am already losing hope. Lord, I really want my new business venture to become a success. I am desperately looking for a funder and a manufacturer for my brand. I spoke to a manufacturer already but she doesn't...
Replies
Views
Greetings man of God.Thank you so much for this online prayer platform.I believe so much in this NSPPD morning prayer platform and I believe I am the next to testify. I join my faith with you and your team to pray for my Goals and action plan. 1)gaining financial indepence this year 2022.I am...
Replies
Views
My Prayer Request For year 2022. 1. Father help me to grow spiritually and be in your presence throughout this year and forever. Please give me grace to tirelessly stand in the gap for me, my family, my church and my nation this year more than ever before in Jesus name. 2. Father please show me...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom