Prayer request

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My family has been going through a lot lately my grandmothers brother had a massive stroke and is in icu and my knee is messed up the doctors don't know what it is from the Mri and I need y'all to pray for me and my family 

Please answer this prayer according to your will Lord!! I agree with you in prayer! In the name of Jesus. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my grandmother KalaiVani from Gobichettipalayam. She fell down four times from yesterday. She got hurt in the knee . She is going through pain. I couldn’t see my grandmother in pain . Pray for my grandmother health
Replies
Views
Pray that God heals me and protect me from any harms to my brain, blood vessels of my brain, my neck no blockage, blood can go to my brain, my neck, my face. No blockage, no stroke. Stroke MRI report has no problems. God is my Redeemer, my healer, my provider, God sends angels heal my...
Replies
Views
My mom is in ICU due to mild stroke, since 31 December 21,Decompressive Craniectomy procedure has done . Still , unconscious ,every day I talk with word of God and pray with her at ICU,(Mathew 4:4) she loves word of God. She is a faithful child of God . Please remember us.
Replies
Views
Need prayers for my daughter Andrea B. She is 24 years old :( She has increased pressure on her brain and the nerves of her eyes and blurred vision that comes and goes. Doctor ordered an MRI. Please, pray MRI is normal and her eyes and brain are healed and swelling goes down on her brain. Thank...
Replies
Views
Having a lot of pain in my right shoulder/arm/neck. Have had MRI's and x-rays and it shows nothing. Can barely raise my hand. Some days I just want to cry. I don't know what else to do. Been praying about it for months. Would appreciate any prayers. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom