Believing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
HA! HAVE MERCY LORD! The same ones who said you would not make it and your children would not make it are about to see that THE MOST HIGH IS YOUR GOD! They laughed at you. Mocked and scorned you and refused to help you when they could although you were always there for them. God is about to do some things in your life that no man can get the credit for. You will now realize that is why when you asked them, they said they could not give you. When you got the courage to go to the bank, they turned down your loan. When you tried to get a second job, no door would open. Because now, God is about to SHOW UP and ONLY GOD will get the glory for your entire STORY! ITS ALREADY DONE!!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I said this before , and I'll say it again.While most of you are getting on here anguishing about the situation in Ukriane, and for that matter covid,I don't see it that way, I think these are the "birth pangs" Jesus spoke of when describing the last days , and a leadup to the Rapture,which...
Replies
Views
Our hearts ache when we receive reports like this one from our field team members in India. Another Christian family in India was attacked by their neighbours and once again, the police refuse to help them. A report from a remote village said the community held a meeting when they heard some...
Replies
Views
We see a lot of challenging stories at Open Doors, but our faviourite stories are those that show God turning what was meant for evil and using it for His good. He did that for Dhea, who was raised a devout Muslim in Southeast Asia. At 15 she was raped and became pregnant. Instead of seeking...
Replies
Views
Pray I don't have bad thoughts about my Dad. I have tried multiple angles to approach our relationship so we can interact, including counseling. Nothing has worked. I saw a person's story that had an NDE that said you actually make it worse when you have negative thoughts about someone who is...
Replies
Views
Even against the backdrop of violence, a health crisis, and shortages of every kind, secret believers in Afghanistan remain confident in Jesus. For Saad and his wife Fatimah, the birth of their daughter is a sign of hope: "The birth of our baby girl is a sign that God has not given up on our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom