These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

Please pray that God restore my relationship with Tony.  And to bring me out of this depression and bring peace in my heart.
Replies
Views
I've been having a hard time. My mom sister and her family are ignorant and rude to me and mine I no longer talk to them. They are nonchristains and will never see life like a christain does. We been having money problems too. In the last 4year I have the neighbor from hell living next to me...
Replies
Views
Help me Jesus! I'm struggling. I don't want shame, I don't want confusion. Lord help me to be like you, take all the evil I bring into my life to be gone. In the name of Jesus take my spirit and soul. Make me new I'm tired of being sick in my mind. In my body Because I'm sick I'm VARY weak to...
Replies
Views
I'm afraid I'm falling back into my old ways of doing things, my old desperation for relationships...I don't want my next relationship to be like that! I want to keep on trying to date, but I want it to honor God. I want my next relationship to last instead of just ending in heartache like it...
Replies
Views
Please Pray that GOD will give me Peace about the DR. To Stay in Faith or to move forward to where he is leading me. The sign will be that I can let go with peace and don't look back. If not I will Stay in Faith until I have peace to leave.. Thank you prayer family. May the Lord Bless each and...
Replies
Views
hello, i am living with my parents right now, im in my forties trying to get back on my feet. anyways, im frustrated with my relationship with my mom. She is CONSTANTLY GLUED to the television like seventy to eighty percent of the day. I don't get to visit much with her. She records so many...
Replies
Views
Please pray that I quit being angry at my husband.  He can be insensitive and rude and I react poorly and make it worse.  Please pray for our marriage. 
Replies
Views
My friend carol who I hold dear to my heart has spirits of darkness and is destroying our friendship. She has written me off and is being very vindictive and she isn't operating in the Holy Spirit. I care so much for her and love her very much. Pray she has a softening towards the Holy Spirit...
Replies
Views
My job is becoming very stressful until I don't wanna go and it is my means of income. I ask you pray with me that God will allow this job to become easier and more rewarding or that I can find a better job in my field that blesses my life!! I pray that God will bring joy, happiness and...
Replies
Views
My friend carol who I hold dear to my heart has spirits of darkness and is destroying our friendship. She has written me off and is being very vindictive and she isn't operating in the Holy Spirit. I care so much for her and love her very much. Pray she has a softening towards the Holy Spirit...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom