Spiritual warfare

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Candice Russ

Humble Prayer Partner
My friend carol who I hold dear to my heart has spirits of darkness and is destroying our friendship. She has written me off and is being very vindictive and she isn't operating in the Holy Spirit. I care so much for her and love her very much. Pray she has a softening towards the Holy Spirit and sees the damage she is causing and stop repent and confess her sins. Pray she will have guilt and shame for what she is doing to me. Also pray that the spirits of darkness will leave her and me in Jesus name. 

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I pray for my marriage to my wife Dani. I found her at a hotel on Valentines Day and she has told me she wants a divorce. I believe she is with a coworker as the changes in her started about a month after she started a new job. I pray that Jesus would speak to her directly and restore her...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers and sisters. Please pray for my friend Chyenne, she is an amazing person but isn't a believer. Her heart is very hardened against the Lord. Pray that the Lord will soften her heart and that the Holy Spirit will move within her according to His Will. Pray for her safety, that she...
Replies
Views
My best friend isn't saved, isn't a believer. Please pray for the softening of her heart, her name is Chyenne. Pray that the Holy Spirit will move her heart according to His Will. That scales will fall from her eyes and she will see the truth in all things and realize He loves her and that He...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I told my wife I would pray for her. Whether she tells me what she does to hurt me or in honesty, I don’t know, but even if she is trying to hurt me, I said I’d pray for her. She says she is alone again and sad that she has no one to love. Lord your timing is how you want it, but this...
Replies
Views
I have been seeing a thick darkness follow my daughter to any school she goes to. I noticed this when she was about to write her WAEC and NECO. She is now in 300 level in the University. The darkness has become very thick. Recently a group of students rose against her and she was so depressed...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom