hello, i am living with my parents right now, im in

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

slp

Humble Prayer Warrior
hello,

i am living with my parents right now, im in my forties trying to get back on my feet. anyways, im frustrated with my relationship with my mom. She is CONSTANTLY GLUED to the television like seventy to eighty percent of the day. I don't get to visit much with her. She records so many things, that even during commercials i cant visit cuz she fast forwards through them. She acts annoyed at times when I come in and i hardly ever get to have meaningful conversations with her. When she talks, its usually about what she is watching. It is really sad. It not just an hour or two a day. It's HOURS a day. She will get up early and click on the tube, by the time she's done its time for bed. She does a few things in between, but she isn't a visiter.

It really irriates and saddens me that the stupid tv is so important to her. I really hope someone reads this. I don't mean to sound like i am complaining, but i get some people that say they prayed and i know they didn't even read my post.

Thanks for listening. Please pray for a HEAVY convictiont o fall upon my mom

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for your request

Maybe to get your TV-loving mother interested, you could try to speak a little with her of some (not-too-stupid) thing she is watching, maybe watch together something that you dont dislike too much and try to use this moment to share some time, trying not to feel irritated and sad for a while ? 

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Im dealing with a nuerotic person who has nervous energy and can't sit still.But now her daughter is in and it's double trouble! Her mothers funeral was today, yet she still wants to run and do, with me taking her. This has been going on for a whole week now and is getting on my nerves.For the...
Replies
Views
Hello my name is chinnu im studying final year degree,BCA in banglore,I'm facing lots of problems I don't know how to solve it😒..my class teacher is disturbing everytime..bcz one day I forgot to take my record to class and last class I didn't attend the class I don't know how to execute java...
Replies
Views
urgent prayer request my im pregnant faced problem in at in law house. my husband used to be good but he changed i came to my mom house because of pregnacy daily im facing mental stress he is not only fighting with me he is talking bad to my parents actually im vex with this my parents are...
Replies
Views
I am living with a parent who has dementia. She is abusive and is always blaming me for everything. She calls me stupid and worthless and makes fun of me. I spend all my time catering to her and she does not appreciate anything. She has dementia but before this issue she was mean. This needs to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all your prayers on the request I posted earlier about her having a severe migraine headache and feeling very cold and achy. It's 4.48am here in England, she got up an hour or more ago and is even worse. She is in agony with her aching body and head and getting a tempreture really hot...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom