These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

My relationship with P is very broken. We are barely speaking and P is drifting further away. Please pray for restoration of communication, for hearts to soften and for the Lords protection. In Christ. 
Replies
Views
I will continue to pray for Eric every day until we are worshiping the Lord together. Please help me pray for this relationship. Only God can bring us together. Sometimes I feel so sad and discouraged. 
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord strongly - to instill, inspire and encourage God's prayer warriors of the congregation to pray for me, my needs and my ministry! I alone and see no way out, but I believe in God's mercy!
Replies
Views
Pray that the Lord strongly - to instill, inspire and encourage God's prayer warriors of the congregation to pray for me, my needs and my ministry! I alone and see no way out, but I believe in God's mercy!
Replies
Views
Praying for God's guidance and strength as I go through the current changes in my life and I per sue a different career path
Replies
Views
Let us pray for professional development in my life! Let us pray to be really incredible expert , the power member, and most capable in this career! Let us pray to really earn very serious and good income from professional development, which will be a great pleasure and delight for me and it is...
Replies
Views
Let us pray, the Lord to let me have a major success , results and achievements in sports ! Let us pray the Lord to teach me to train properly and completely accurate ! Let us pray the Lord to provide me with the highest quality - nutritional Supplements, food ,nutritional program, exercise...
Replies
Views
I have great need of prayer! Lord to give me financial guidance, support and blessings! Let us pray for this to be permanent, real, strong and for the glory of God in my life!
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters, let us all together give all glory, thanks and praise to Jesus Christ! The entire loan is paid! Upon repayment of the last installment, the bank gave me grief with additional fees! However, Jesus is faithful and let us glorify Him! Let us pray from now henceforth never...
Replies
Views
father i have ben made more then a conqueror an over comer thrue your son jesus who died for me on a cross on calvarys hill. it is thur his blood that can over come my worrys and my fears. i know that i am possible rather then impossible thru him. you said lord that i can do all things thru you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom