These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I pray that both of my kids become more respectful and mature. Give them wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Lord cover me and my children in your blood in Jesus Name.
Replies
Views
Hi, please pray for my friend N. that she can find a good job soon, with a good employer and that pays well.  She needs the money to support herself as well as relatives.  Please pray that she can find a job hopefully by this January.  Thank You Lord in advance for granting this petition.
Replies
Views
Please pray that I may meet my future husband soon, if it be God's holy will. For a good and holy marriage. Thank you for the prayers.
Replies
Views
I have God's will in my life I get the husband God has planned for me now marriage I speak life to my prayers being answered beauty car husband finances health wealth favor annoiting blessings now in my I speak life to having God's will in my life and no more blocking destruction people...
Replies
Views
Lord, I pray for your guidance wisdom and protection. May your Holy Spirit surround me and protect me from evil influences. May my own sinful nature be subdued so that I may make the right choices. Help me Lord to keep my eyes on you rather than people. May you always be the best friend I've...
Replies
Views
Thank you God for the new job and answering my prayers. Thank you for the gift of life, family and all the prayer warriors.I pray that I am able to thrive and as the Company is going through hard times that we are able to revive it! Dear God, please enable my former employer to pay me my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. Faith and understanding are being tested at the moment. Please can you pray for an answer to what is troubling my mind. Please please. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Father God, Please help me get a good night sleep, and we'll rested for work tomorrow. Please help me get up early enough to shower and make it to work on time. I pray that you heal me from my sickness and all infections inside my body. I pray that you do good works in my broken relationship...
Replies
Views
Lord please let the rest of the people in my house have some consideration for me working tomorrow and be quiet/let me sleep. Please also heal my back pain. Amen.
Replies
Views
Thank you God for my husbands job. I pray for safe travels back and forth work for him. Be with him at work through the night and be with me at home. I pray I can sleep and I have no more sleepless nights. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
Views
Top Bottom