These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

My skin is healed flawless beautiful bugs gone now off of my body all bugs tormentors wither as the fig tree die coming against me my life now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour 
Replies
Views
Lord forgive me for sinning. Pray I go back to church. Or lead me to one where I can learn about. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
Views
Shalom Chaverim! I want to take this time in order to say how much truly appreciate all of what you all have done for me since I created this account.             I was really in need of prayer and support to my struggles with Ha-Satan's snare. Your continued prayers have sustained me during...
Replies
Views
Shalom Chaverim! Toda raba for all of those of you that continue to intercede for me through Prayer Request. Your prayers for me have brought me through some difficult times. I am truly grateful to all of you that go before Yeshua Ha-Moshiach on my behalf. I have created this prayer request that...
Replies
Views
Lord, Thank you for all the mercy you've shed on my life. I have been through so many ups and downs. I'm hurting from many things in this season right now. I had to let go of people I didn't wanna let go of. Thank you that I'm just letting go, and letting God even when I struggle in that area...
Replies
Views
Please Pray that I will have a very successful weekat work this week in spite of the holiday week- In Jesus Name Amen~
Replies
Views
Jesus lifting up to You Regretfully, Jesusluvs, Leona, Jeff's wife Gayle, MelissaS1, Rick, Don, and Judy, please heal, deliver, restore, and bless each of them according to their needs in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
Replies
Views
Please pray that my friendship and fellowship with Lourdes will continue and that we will continue to pray for one another. Thank you prayer partners May The Lord Richly Bless You In 2016. In Jesus Name
Replies
Views
Lord please continue to give miracle healing to my husband's lungs. Please don't let my stress have harmed his healing or his health in any way, Lord let him have improvements at his next dr's appt and breathing tests in Jan and Lord please don't let him lose any improvements he has had this...
Replies
Views
Coworkers still are being gossipy and clicky, especially our head tech. She refuses to even speak to me or work with me. I am having sleeping and anxiety issues, and GI upsets and headaches.More prayer would be very much appreciated.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom