Lord forgive me for sinning. Pray I go back to church.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord forgive me for sinning. Pray I go back to church. Or lead me to one where I can learn about. In Jesus Name Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not going to go back to Church or read the Bible and pray anymore and now it has proven that Jesus is listening but not responding so I will leave you. I will be more happy. INJ Amen.
Replies
5
Views
250
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
104
⛪️ Church Discipline Sometimes Needed for Sake of Salvation 🛟 Others to Be Fearful of Sinning 🧯 Obedience to ALL Jesus Commanded, 📖 Matt 28:18-20... 📖 Father, we are taught to teach obedience to all that Christ commanded, Matt 28:20: That both Heaven and Hell are Real Places, one is avoided by...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom