prayer

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord please continue to give miracle healing to my husband's lungs. Please don't let my stress have harmed his healing or his health in any way, Lord let him have improvements at his next dr's appt and breathing tests in Jan and Lord please don't let him lose any improvements he has had this far. Lord please forgive his sins and restore him. Let his lung diffusion capacity increase to above ### so that he no longer meets criteria for lung transplant, let him never suffer relapse, regression, or side-effects from his treatments, and let him have a normal lifespan. I bind any evil, harm or the enemy from working against this prayer. Lord please also protect and deliver me from any evil, harm, making mistakes, or complaints at work. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my husband and my siblings. I also plead the Blood of Jesus over myself, my workplace, and my work case and I release the peace of Jesus into these. Please bless my siblings and grant my brothers good new jobs soon. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all his unwanted contact attachments and attempts towards me or any member of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you help ### see that it’s not reconciliation that’s...
Replies
10
Views
124
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from ### and her siblings, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft and spells placed upon anyone by ### and her siblings, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
388
Hi everyone. I please ask that you say a prayer for healing for my ###'s lungs and health. She got pneumonia in both of her lungs, and has been down a couple weeks. She also has Crohn’s Disease which makes the recovery time even harder. This time is very difficult for her as she can’t work, and...
Replies
11
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom