Please pray that my friendship and fellowship with ###

marquito

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my friendship and fellowship with ### will continue and that we will continue to pray for one another. Thank you prayer partners May The Lord Richly Bless You In ###. In Jesus Name
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for true fellowship. Please pray that God leads true friends into my life , people who genuinely understand and appreciate me, who I can be myself with and who I can feel safe with, where the personal chemistry is right, and who I can share prayer fellowship with. Pray especially for...
Replies
10
Views
91
S and I had a falling out for a few hours but decided to work it out. Pls pray that we heal from the hurt and that we heal the relationship itself. Pls pray that we reconnect emotionally and mentally and in our hearts. I miss him so much. We made each other cry. He is just my friend and that's...
Replies
12
Views
182
We have fellowship tomorrow at my home. Wednesday evening fellowship. We're preparing food for them tomorrow. So I want prayer request for our tomorrow's sucessful fellowship. Food's to be ready in time, all the preparation to be done in time bfor fellowship people arrives.not to feel hectic, or...
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom