Help me Jesus! I'm struggling. I don't want shame,

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

tone man

Disciple of Prayer
Help me Jesus! I'm struggling. I don't want shame, I don't want confusion. Lord help me to be like you, take all the evil I bring into my life to be gone. In the name of Jesus take my spirit and soul. Make me new I'm tired of being sick in my mind. In my body Because I'm sick I'm VARY weak to temptation. I don't want to see myself the way I do. I don't want to be the way i am. take all the evil out of my life forever! Jesus Help me! Jesus I love you. I want to do what's right and I'm not. I feel unworthy of your love and satan comes at me with all kinds of horrible things. I feel like some times I'm dying and even though. I Do Believe in you and have tried always. I just want to live again and be and make peace with all. Jesus you know me and I just want what you want for me. Plans to prosper me and not to hurt me. God your will not mine and help me not to stray anymore. I'm tired.

PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE PRAY FOR ME. LET HIS HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME. I'm in despite need of prayer and God's hand

in my life and to be free. From all that plagues me so that I can help my family. I'm alone I feel that almost all the time and I don't want that anymore. I don't want the evil one to have me an any way, shape, or form. God please hear me and answer quickly

Amen and Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I'm tired of life. I don't want to live anymore
Replies
Views
I am very sad and lonely, don’t want to live anymore. All those people in my family who loved me cared about me died due to COVID. I’m unable to sleep at night because of the sadness and loneliness. Please pray that I’m relieved of my suffering. It feels as if I can never come out of sadness...
Replies
Views
Requesting prayers for me 🥺. I don’t know what’s going on with my health. It’s all over the place from one thing to another. I need to find peace again and I do wish to live a long healthy life. I’m working on getting healthy but I’m feeling weird and I don’t know what it could be. I just keep...
Replies
Views
Requesting prayers for me 🥺. I don’t know what’s going on with my health. It’s all over the place from one thing to another. I need to find peace again and I do wish to live a long healthy life. I’m working on getting healthy but I’m feeling weird and I don’t know what it could be. I just keep...
Replies
Views
Lord I don't have enough 7 dollar bills to sow on how much I need you right now. I am super duper tired. I am dealing with family issues. Trying to hold my peace at work. Praying for a house. Feeling alone at times. Feeling hurt. Trying not to put myself in a position to where I don't study for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom