Please Pray that GOD will give me Peace about the DR.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

marquito

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray that GOD will give me Peace about the DR. To Stay in Faith or to move forward to where he is leading me. The sign will be that I can let go with peace and don't look back. If not I will Stay in Faith until I have peace to leave.. Thank you prayer family. May the Lord Bless each and every one of your households.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray that God work at the Dr heart and hands, because I will hv to go back to him at 6pm today as he has done manipulation on my left shoulder which I kept having popping and snapping sound when moving my neck. I need to request him to Re align my left shoulder and scapula. Please God...
Replies
Views
In pain praying that Dr can see me soon on thumb pain wrist area. It's supposed to rain all day, so tomorrow prayers they'll be able to treat me asap and they don't leave their needles laying all over me. Covered with your peace and protecting Blood, thanks Lord for all the blessings and more...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to be able to clear my name against the people who arr framing me. Please pray for the people who gossips and spread lies about me to experience what they have done to me. Please pray for Dr arlyn to realize what the malicious patients are doing and so she can also stop doing...
Replies
Views
Pray that God will pour out His mercy and compassion on me. GOD will work on heart of Dr Stanley Lam during the consultation at 10am on 27 Oct. Dr Lam will have wisdom to know why there is cracking sound at my right sacroilliac joint and lower spine, God will give Dr Lam to understand why...
Replies
Views
Pray that God heals me from severe back and pelvis pain due to spinal and pelvis misalignment. Pray that God will send healing angels and also heal all part of my body be put back to correct alignment. Pray that all damaged part inside my body are completed healed, including disc, ligaments...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom