My job is becoming very stressful until I don't wanna

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

iamWhole1

Beloved
My job is becoming very stressful until I don't wanna go and it is my means of income. I ask you pray with me that God will allow this job to become easier and more rewarding or that I can find a better job in my field that blesses my life!! I pray that God will bring joy, happiness and financial blessings in the work that I do!! In Jesus name!! Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I wanna go overseas to work and better myself and my family Just asking God to see me through
Replies
Views
My name is shally I wanna be a mom I am suffering with period problem with pcod God heal me in land day God give me a blessing with conceive with baby God bless me with baby
Replies
Views
I come today as a sinner. Asking for forgiveness, guidance, faith & strength. For a few years now my life has felt as though I'm stuck, can't push forward or seem to achieve anything I my life. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but daily I ask God for his guidance over my life. I just wanna be able...
Replies
Views
I wanna end my life I don't have any hope
Replies
Views
Lord I just wanna say a prayers request for my brother who pass away last September 1,and I just wanna great him a happy birthday hopefully he’s happy now and have a peaceful life in heaven.i know there’s a reason why god took him away from us,we’re getting there to move on but of course we...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom