Temptation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm afraid I'm falling back into my old ways of doing things, my old desperation for relationships...I don't want my next relationship to be like that! I want to keep on trying to date, but I want it to honor God. I want my next relationship to last instead of just ending in heartache like it has before. Please pray that God protects me from myself, from my desires that are so hard to control, from the mistakes I make so easily. I need God's help and strength. I know I mess up a lot but I need his help guiding me back along His path. I'd really appreciate your prayers about all of this!

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God please help. I’m begging you for a miracle x 4 today (drop the two issues at hand, have credential # come through so I can work this Monday, have Bonnie stop, be with my kids all the time, let me get called back in the next 5 min, and seal all of this mess up once and for all. Please restore...
Replies
Views
Good morning paapa. May God continue to bless you for your good works. I am the one through the words of knowledge that some people travelled against for evil purposes To eliminate my.life and to take over seat. My prayer request are for God to disappoint them and let all their plans back fire...
Replies
Views
I'm 32 years old I'm in need of prayer for me and my daughter to have a better relationship I'm a grandma and she pregnant agian I need my kids home I'm really in a stressful situation please keep me in prayer I need my kids back home I'm a mother of 5 false accusations against me and a neighbor...
Replies
Views
My name is Michael I have a supplementary exam that I need to pass. I feel like I've lost my witty-ness and intelligence because I'd constantly distract myself with YouTube videos and series. I'm scared of losing my relationship I'm scared of losing my friends and family. I'm scared of losing...
Replies
Views
I want you to pray for God's healing power over the pain in my right breast, I have had issues with the breast while growing up and now the pain is so sharp ,I pray for healing and also I'd like for God to settle me maritally as I'm 37 years old this year and still single ,I pray for divine...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom