Temptation

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm afraid I'm falling back into my old ways of doing things, my old desperation for relationships...I don't want my next relationship to be like that! I want to keep on trying to date, but I want it to honor God. I want my next relationship to last instead of just ending in heartache like it has before. Please pray that God protects me from myself, from my desires that are so hard to control, from the mistakes I make so easily. I need God's help and strength. I know I mess up a lot but I need his help guiding me back along His path. I'd really appreciate your prayers about all of this!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to overcome a situation that I now realize the enemy sent into my life to tempt me. Pray that this person who was used to tempt me would come to faith in Christ - them and their loved ones. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
68
Pray request for me to over come temptation. Of sadness. Stress. Worrying. Fear. Not willing to do anything. Just sit n worry like. Not wanting to eat even if I eat not getting taste like. Oh God. Why I'm so weak. Why can't I fight this temptation. Why I can't be strong. I don't want to be like...
Replies
10
Views
56
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:9 – “The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:9 points to a group within Israel-the men of Ephraim-who, despite being armed and prepared for...
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom