2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank u for a new day Father. I want to say I love you and am grateful of you. You're so Beautiful to me. Forgive me for all my sins please. Rebuke ALL EVIL IN MY LIFE, as for all my loved ones as well! Help me Enjoy Life & to not worry about anything. I know you're here to help. In Jesus name I...
Replies
6
Views
64
  • Locked
Lord I come before you today. Just as I am. I acknowledge you to come to my life. Please forgive me from being sin. Please help me heal this cough and flu. It's almost 1 week from now I have this. I rebuke all the evil from all their works. I ask for your forgiveness for all of my sins, the...
Replies
10
Views
145
  • Locked
Please pray for me..I'm a single mother 5 children and is facing eviction on or after December ### th ..I can't believe this is happening to me..I have no money and Christmas is so close. please pray for me and my children p I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
119
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I come humbly to Your throne this morning and I thank You for always staying right beside me. Father, today You know our every need. It seems like a lot to me, but to You NOTHING is impossible. I am standing and believing that TODAY You will be our sole Provider and provide for...
Replies
10
Views
107
  • Locked
Lord, I lift up to You all of today's intentions, cries, fears, and prayers from Your children on this site. Have mercy on us all my Lord. Send speedy help to where it is needed, unite the broken hearted with their loved ones, give health & restore health to the sick, protect those who are in...
Replies
10
Views
234
  • Locked
Please pray that God will answer all of my prayers today regarding ###, and that whatever is wrong will be fixed. Please pray that things will be talked about and resolved today. Thankyou. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
81
  • Locked
Praise the lord to all .....in the name of Jesus my name is ###, studying BTech final year in ###, we have campus placements from next week onwards and ### company is going to select students in our college please pray for me to get selected in that company
Replies
10
Views
91
  • Locked
Please pray that ### quits drinking and finds his way home to me. He calls me ###. Please pray that he is protected from all the people who want to interfere in our relationship. Dear Lord you sent him to me so many years ago please let no man or woman put a sunder. Please help ### find his way...
Replies
10
Views
389
  • Locked
Hello, please pray for me to get a job I recently applied for. I believe I can get it and I need God to intervene and prevent any evil forces from working against me. I also need prayers to help me be at peace in my life and for my relationship with my fiancee to never be broken even in...
Replies
9
Views
77
  • Locked
I got up about 5:00 A.M. because I couldn't get back to sleep because of insomnia, fibromyalgia and migraines. Please pray that I feel better soon and sleep better soon. Also pray for healing physically mentally emotionally and spiritually. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
66
Back
Top Bottom