My Provider!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father, I come humbly to Your throne this morning and I thank You for always staying right beside me. Father, today You know our every need. It seems like a lot to me, but to You NOTHING is impossible. I am standing and believing that TODAY You will be our sole Provider and provide for us as only You can. You are JEHOVAH JIRAH, our Provider. So Father, I leave it all in Your capable hands, I know I'm not designed to worry about it. I leave it all to You. I love You and Praise You Lord! In Jesus' Name! Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother ignores me and doesnt want to back down. He sabptages my efforts like many times before. He is disobedient to God and stubbkrn. He always wants his way. I have done everything to put cabel tv, telephone, internet in my mothers appartement. We had another providor only for internet...
Replies
10
Views
179
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a difficult, sinful, idol worshipping heathen, who is neglecting his position as a sworn health care provider, by witchcraft, lies, deception and being adamant. He has relinquished all basic humanity traits for greed and self pride, enlisting...
Replies
9
Views
168
Prayer for Pampanga Lord Jesus, calm the storm and stop every calamity threatening Pampanga. We rebuke destruction, flooding, fear, and danger in Your mighty name. Cover our families, homes, and loved ones with Your protection. Keep everyone safe and bring peace to our province. Have mercy on us...
Replies
13
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom