2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my husband's job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life...
Replies
8
Views
65
  • Locked
God, Please forgive me for my sins Lord. I am sorry my Lord. Lord please intervene in this relationship. I pray that You make it possible that I see ### today. Please my Lord help me. In Jesus's Holy Holy name I pray. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
84
  • Locked
My stepdaughter gets out of prison on the 19th. I was told that the prison should take her back to the county jail she was picked up from for her release. Please pray that they do as the jail is 10 minutes from my home. Otherwise, we will have to try to find $100.00 for transportation to get her...
Replies
7
Views
199
J
  • Locked
Lord this can't be your will for me. To be alone forever to have no friends to have fun with to never have no one to talk to someone your age who understands. I don't understand why you must keep me alone why it is not your will for me to have a friend and not even a spouse in the future. I...
Replies
8
Views
77
  • Locked
FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED please pray for ###, ###, and for me too please that we will sell our paintings and make a living, for God to open all doors for us and increase our talents and skills, for all financial oppression lifted off us and ###'s parents, for us to have enough work, thank you
Replies
8
Views
85
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father I come to thank you fr another day to praise and worship you. Thank you for watching over me and keeping me safe. As this bad weather is moving in Lord I ask that you build a hedge of protection everyone protecting them and keeping them safe and warm. Lord I lift ### up to...
Replies
5
Views
64
  • Locked
Prayers for a financial blessing. Prayers that my ### gets the raise he is due for. thank you.
Replies
10
Views
119
  • Locked
Hi, My name is ###....I'm a nurse; I live in ###.....I filed for my husband's visa in May 2013. He lives in ###...it's been 7 months now....his visa is not confirmed yet.....please pray for the approval of his visa... so that he could get here and we could start our family life together....we...
Replies
11
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray that I am able to carry out all of my responsibilities this week. My final exams start on Monday and I am working full-time. My family is also having many problems and I am feeling overwhelmed and lost.
Replies
14
Views
101
  • Locked
Jesus heal the pain of a person I lift up to You. Show Yourself through Your Holy Spirit and make Yourself known to their heart. A wall has built around this heart to protect a fragile ego from hurt but it also keeps out real love. I pray that you would tear down that wall, one brick at a time...
Replies
9
Views
126
Back
Top Bottom