2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me to have financial assistance, I need help paying my bills. My husband is working off a much needed car from a kind soul that will help us in the future but has no income at the moment. I work full time and am a full time student and just want to be able to survive and give my...
Replies
10
Views
146
  • Locked
Father in the name of Jesus give strength courage peace assurance wisdom to ###.
Replies
9
Views
106
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage with ### to be restored. That God gives me favor in her eyes over every other man on earth and she comes back to me soon and God softens her heart and fills it with love for me. Pray that He gives me strength and clears my mind. I'm really struggling right now.
Replies
11
Views
162
  • Locked
I have a son name ###, his my only son his been in jail sence February 12, 2013 he is just waiting on his sentence date on January 08, 2014. I as his mother is pleading to please pray for my son ### to be home soon. He has children that love and need him home. ### is one of a kind he helps...
Replies
10
Views
164
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
11
Views
90
  • Locked
In my last post I meant no pain not phone
Replies
8
Views
80
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! My son ### ###'s exam is going to commence on this 7th of October, 2013 to 9th of October, 2013. Please pray for my child to avail highest marks in the class and bless him my lord. You remain with him in the examination hall when he is attempting his question paper and...
Replies
9
Views
81
  • Locked
Good morning everyone, My name is ###. I am asking everyone to pray for my father. He was burnt in a fire a week ago on 20% of his body. Due to third degree burns on his chest, he is in ICU. So I'm asking everyone to pray for healing, total recovery, no infections, no pain, and just a...
Replies
14
Views
222
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please listen to my prayer. God, you bless my husband ### from the bottom of your heart. God, he is struggling to have a stable job in ###. At present, he is working here in ###. But daily he is kept under pressure saying that he can be replaced to other place only to give...
Replies
8
Views
71
  • Locked
Dear lord I am trusting in your power to bless me with a healthy normal baby boy as I am alone with my family (my ### and my child). I pray that you May see me all the time through and give me a safe normal delivery in ### as I wait upon this miracle. I am in my 6th month of my pregnancy. Please...
Replies
6
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom