Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
Please pray for my marriage with ### to be restored. That God gives me favor in her eyes over every other man on earth and she comes back to me soon and God softens her heart and fills it with love for me. Pray that He gives me strength and clears my mind. I'm really struggling right now.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
178
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
211
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom