A Prayer For Letting My Dreams Come True

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShareeManish

Servant of All
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today I am in ###, with my husband and my child. He is only working alone because I am pregnant and I am in my 5th month. God, after my delivery you bless me with a very good job with best salary, best office timings, best job profile, best manager, so that I can manage with my family and my job also. God you hear my prayer from your dwelling place and grant my dreams according to your will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN TODAY MY DREAMS COME TRUE I GET RECRUITED WHO CAN UPLIFT ME GREATLYYYYY IN UPGRADING ME URGENTLY GREATLYYY MY FAMILY LOVES ME I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR TODAY GREATLYYY I HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE I SLEEP FOR 6 HOURS MY BODY IS RESTED NO MORE SLEEPING MY LIFE...
Replies
8
Views
106
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 100 💯 FOLD I GET MYSELF NORMALLY AGAIN BACK IN THE GYM GET MY BODY BACK MY ATTRACTIVE VOICE IS BACK WITH MY CONFIDENCE IS BACK. I CAN SAY HI AGAIN TO EVERYONE HI LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN AGAIN GET THE WEEDS DONE MY CAT SHE COMES BACK INSIDE FOR HER...
Replies
7
Views
201
LIFE IN MY DREAMS CAN-COME TRUE TONIGHT I GET A VERY HANDSOME CUTE CHRISTIAN MAN GREATLY BOYFRIEND GREATLY THAT IS BY HIMSELF LIKE ME THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THER FOR ME I KNOW IT THATS THE BEST GODS TIMING IS PERFECT GREATLYYYYY…HOW ABOUT A CUTE GAMER GUY WE WILL START CHATTING ONLINE GREATLYYY...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom