Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life and my brothers and sisters life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. Jesus, I pray for mine and your friendship...
Replies
11
Views
184
Hey there everyone, I hope everyone here has been doing great , I’m almost done with reading my NKJV New Testament bible , I got to Revelations. I experienced some great things in relation to my Dreams with my GOD given talents , hard to explain but GOD showing his hands , 1 bad thing I...
Replies
11
Views
201
Brethren, I acknowledge my sins and mistakes in the past and have become truly sorry for them. I have prayed to God Almighty to save me since some time with devotion. I have huge debts to settle. I have someone's house to rent from which I can get me. Also, I brought out one of my android phones...
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom