Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Good morning everyone,
My name is ###. I am asking everyone to pray for my father.
He was burnt in a fire a week ago on 20% of his body. Due to third degree burns on his chest, he is in ICU.
So I'm asking everyone to pray for healing, total recovery, no infections, no pain, and just a miracle from God.
His name is ###. Thank you and God bless....
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning Everyone, I pray that you all are blessed. Last week, I submitted my compliance documents for assistance with help arrears after winning an appeal. I pray that those documents reach the right agents and that they carefully review my statement and supporting documentation...
Replies
11
Views
184
I come to you in request for prayer and response to my prayers . It has been 1 month since the passing of my mother due to a fire in her apartment because of an electrical outlet. I then was terminated from my job 1 week after that . My mother didn’t have any insurance of any kind so ALL the...
Replies
12
Views
237
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! This morning, I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom