A Stressful Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like your message might be incomplete or unclear. If you have a specific text you need redacted, please provide it, and I'll assist with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to let me know!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a very stressful period at my work. It is affecting me deeply and even my physical health is starting to get affected by this stress. I am also feeling that my self-confidence is very negatively affected. I pray and ask in Jesus name that He would give the strength and wisdom...
Replies
8
Views
150
I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
166
I'm thanking God in advance for a stress-free, peaceful, accurate and productive work week. In In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom