Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. He's thinking about leaving me but we're trying to fix things. Please pray that I can be a better partner and that he finds the love he's felt for me. He's leaving for a longer trip soon so I really need things to take a step towards better...
Replies
12
Views
180
Praying I hear from ### lord I pray ### text or call me today. Praying me and ### can talk and work things out
Replies
13
Views
260
I recently ended an ungodly, unequally yoked relationship and for some reason, today has just been one of those days where I'm really sad about everything and missing him. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom