Hear My Prayers Oh Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Lord,

I lift up to You all of today's intentions, cries, fears, and prayers from Your children on this site. Have mercy on us all my Lord. Send speedy help to where it is needed, unite the broken hearted with their loved ones, give health & restore health to the sick, protect those who are in fear as well those being attacked by evil, help those who have been astray to come back to You, shelter the needy, feed the hunger, grant peace to those who are uneased, and above all give hope to those who have lost Faith.

Lord, You are the almighty. Our Father who is all loving and merciful. Grant us peace in our days.

Lord I also pray that You please continue to soften ###'s heart towards me. Lord continue to guide me in Your path. I love You and I adore You. Lord please unite ### and I in a loving relationship that will lead to marriage. Reconcile us my Lord and remove the blindfold over him. Help him see my love and help him see his love for me. You have shown me great signs and You Lord have delivered so many blessings into my life. Thank You my Lord. I love You!!

Holy Holy Holy is The Lord God almighty!

Father hear my prayers....

In Jesus name I pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I face another day, I humbly come before You with all my worries and struggles. I still have unpaid loans and bills, and sometimes my heart feels heavy not knowing what to do. Please, Lord, grant me wisdom, a positive mindset, and a brave heart. Fill me with peace and joy even in...
Replies
8
Views
307
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
217
"Lord God, We come before You with humble hearts, asking for Your guidance, wisdom, and protection over our family. You know our situation, Lord, and You see everything that is happening even when we feel uncertain and overwhelmed. As we prepare to travel to ### to seek help and start the proper...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom