Prayer To Get A Job And To Experience Peace In My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hello,

please pray for me to get a job I recently applied for. I believe I can get it and I need God to intervene and prevent any evil forces from working against me. I also need prayers to help me be at peace in my life and for my relationship with my fiancee to never be broken even in marriage. Also pray for me to have a happy and joyous marriage.

Thank you.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
94
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
153
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 40:1 : Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. Extended Explanation: Isaiah 40:1 marks a significant shift in tone within the book of Isaiah. After chapters filled with warnings of judgment and descriptions of exile, this...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom