2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you for your guidance and all the Blessings. Please forgive me for all my sins. Please relieve me for all the worries, anxieties, and the stress. Help me become a better and stronger person. Arm me with all the kindness, generosity, understanding, and a forgiving heart...
Replies
9
Views
129
  • Locked
I long to mentor troubled youth and to be a encouragement to them. Please keep this in prayer. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
84
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you for your guidance and all the Blessings. Please forgive me for all my sins. Please relieve me for all the worries, anxieties, and the stress. Help me become a better and stronger person. Arm me with all the kindness, generosity, understanding, and a forgiving heart...
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you for your guidance and all the Blessings. Please forgive me for all my sins. Please relieve me for all the worries, anxieties, and the stress. Help me become a better and stronger person. Arm me with all the kindness, generosity, understanding, and a forgiving heart...
Replies
5
Views
60
  • Locked
Please keep "Maine" in prayer. He is a man in prison but he is now a Christian. He reports of how rough life is behind bars. I try my best to send him encouraging things.
Replies
8
Views
162
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you for your guidance and all the Blessings. Please forgive me for all my sins. Please relieve me for all the worries, anxieties, and the stress. Help me become a better and stronger person. Arm me with all the kindness, generosity, understanding, and a forgiving heart...
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Please God Forgive me for telling white lies. I realize this is offensive to you. I am sorry for my sins Lord. Help me to stop and think before I speak. I ask you to help me be stronger. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
68
  • Locked
You're worthy Lord. Asking prayer for protection and increased sales for our company. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
89
  • Locked
I met a man who I befriended - We started talking and he told me that he loves the Lord as well and that he is a Christian - Soon after that he proposed marriage to me and I told him that I need to get to know him first and vice versa - I love the Lord as well and would like to pray about it...
Replies
8
Views
74
  • Locked
Thank you lord for hearing my prayers please continue to pray for restoration for my ### relationship!
Replies
8
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom