2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Father in Heaven, Learn us not to pray for the things of this earth: health of body, wealth, fame, good marriage. But learn us to pray to become wise. To seek the things which are above. Learn us to pray for a clean heart and a right spirit within us. Learn us to pray for the salvation of...
Replies
15
Views
113
  • Locked
please pray for all those seeking God's help without wanting a relationship with God. Then they get mad at God for their bad judgment. Please pray for their eyes to open and they seek the Lord while He may be found.
Replies
10
Views
99
  • Locked
Good afternoon everyone, My name is ### I am asking everyone to pray for me to receive a financial breakthrough/miracle. Thank you and God bless you all.....
Replies
18
Views
134
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend, ### as he is without a job or money. He feels as though God has forgotten him in his time of need. He struggles with depression and anxiety on a daily basis. Even though I can no longer help him financially and continue to speak to him about keeping his faith in God...
Replies
12
Views
144
  • Locked
Dear God, I love my husband so much! My heart is heavy for him today. When I think about our culture and the way advertisers publish ads marketing very sexual content, my heart grows furious. There is no doubt in my mind that the explicit way the world uses sexual content triggers or tempts my...
Replies
11
Views
99
  • Locked
Thank you lord
Replies
11
Views
147
  • Locked
I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm so depressed and I'm usually upbeat but so much has happened to me in the space of a month that I am feeling mentally weak. I have financial difficulties, need a new job, and my landlord is...
Replies
15
Views
184
?
  • Locked
I give Thanks to God for waking me up this morning, and everything he's done/doing. I'm recovering from the sickness I had for the last few days. I'm still a little tired and weak, but with the little bit of energy that I do have I'm gonna drop these job applications off...I pray that God will...
Replies
13
Views
360
  • Locked
Special Intention - Pray for the healing of ###, who is undergoing surgery on ###. - Pray for ###, who is battling a serious illness. - Pray for the safety and well-being of ### and their family as they travel to ###. - Pray for ###, who is facing a difficult decision regarding their career. -...
Replies
14
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray powerful prayers for my niece ###, she is in a relationship with a man who she is not at all happy with and has got herself in a rut and feels stuck, and I don't think ### loves her.. Please pray and thank Jesus that ### has been forgiven for sins and that Jesus will and has rebuked...
Replies
8
Views
280
Back
Top Bottom