please pray for all those seeking God's help with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patty700

Beloved of All
please pray for all those seeking God's help without wanting a relationship with God. Then they get mad at God for their bad judgment. Please pray for their eyes to open and they seek the Lord while He may be found.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. And my sister. ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. He’s Canadian. He ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Ok. Ashamed of me. I drank vodka to kill my emotional pain. Backfired. I was fired. Worked there over ### years. My ex great friend at work turned me...
Replies
8
Views
126
Father, it's not good for man to be alone, Gen 2:17, You made woman for man, 1 Cor 11:8-12, a "helper suitable for him," Gen 2:18, as Jesus referred to Genesis s authoritative,Matt 16:26, Mark 8:36, Luke 9:25, Luke 24:44-45, John 8:44, as are the rest of the 66 Books, Matt 4:4, 2 Tim 3:16, 2...
Replies
15
Views
270
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom