2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that my parents would let me go to church tomorrow my name is ###
Replies
12
Views
85
  • Locked
Thank you all so much for your prayers! I got the job at ### this morning~They called me & told me I have the job! God bless you all & PRAISE GOD!!!!
Replies
13
Views
156
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ###. She has been thrown out by my sister and has nowhere to go. She is ### & it is freezing rain there. She has had problems with drugs & has been in prison. I cannot help her financially, and I am in ###. Please pray the she will get the help she needs & will be...
Replies
13
Views
152
  • Locked
I pray for financial help and help with my vehicles getting repaired. I know He will see me through and my worries are for nothing. My faith is with God. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
181
  • Locked
Pray that I stop watching ###
Replies
12
Views
191
  • Locked
God, I have been praying for one thing for the last one year and things have only gotten worse in that front. Please intervene in my life and show me the path. I am very close to giving up and get sucked into dark thoughts of complete hopelessness. I know patience is key but it is becoming...
Replies
13
Views
174
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for restoration and renewal of our relationship. The children and I miss their father very much. Praying for God's guidance and peace. Praying this will be the last Christmas we will ever be separated from him. In Jesus' name I pray...thank you
Replies
11
Views
108
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job. I only have limited time in this foreign country please help me Lord. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
12
Views
219
  • Locked
I pray that this senior cleric with ### tendencies is prevented from bullying or abusing vulnerable people. Amen
Replies
8
Views
75
  • Locked
I sought help from this site earlier this year when I needed it the most, and I will always be grateful for the help and support I got. Things are going much better now and I would appreciate some more prayers that they continue to improve and that my freelance career continues to go well...
Replies
9
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom