Please continue to pray for restoration and renewal of ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please continue to pray for restoration and renewal of our relationship. The children and I miss their father very much. Praying for God's guidance and peace. Praying this will be the last Christmas we will ever be separated from him. In Jesus' name I pray...thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for complete healing and restoration of my gums and teeth(I want my teeth to be whole again no brokenness,cavities, no infections enamel being restored)my gums pink and healthy all gum recession to be healed and for me to stop grinding my teeth. And for my teeth to be aligned.
Replies
10
Views
188
I need urgent prayer. I recently purchased a home, but it has turned out to have serious undisclosed problems. As a result of manipulation and deception, I have already lost a significant amount of money, and I am now in a very difficult financial situation with no means to cover the repairs...
Replies
10
Views
238
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 35:7: The burning sand will become a pool, the thirsty ground bubbling springs. In the haunts where jackals once lay, grass and reeds and papyrus will grow. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 35:7 speaks of God’s ability to...
Replies
10
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,910
Messages
16,793,512
Members
649,479
Latest member
Eldiytorulnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom