2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord remove this sense of superiority that places one above others. Take away this desire to be the center of attention, constantly seeking approval, acknowledgment, kudos, accolades, praise. Show one that You are the lead character in all things in life and we are to be more like You in Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
114
  • Locked
I am having a hard time balancing work, school, and life. I am particularly worried about a final. Please pray that God would prove himself faithful and help me study for this test. Pray that if it is His will I will get a solid A in this class. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
69
  • Locked
Please pray that I get interviews for my postgraduation in Medicine. I have applied to many places and awaiting interviews. Please God, Grant me at least 1 interview from the US and some from Canada within this week. Please God, I have studied for these exams for 3 years and applied now. You...
Replies
10
Views
177
  • Locked
Father, I pray for release from the feeling of apathy I have when I get up in morning. Please release me from sleeping in up till ###-###pm in the afternoons, and renew me by your grace that I may have fresh passion for life.
Replies
11
Views
105
  • Locked
Almighty Father, I am lifting my friend ###, as well as others in this site, who are under demonic assignments. Father, you have given us the power and the authority over the enemy (Matt 10:1) to rebuke whatever attacks they had on us. Therefore, I am now asking cancellation and nullification of...
Replies
11
Views
160
  • Locked
Lord I come to you with a humble heart Lord, thank you for opening the lines between ### and I Lord, I pray that it only gets stronger Lord, and I have my heart's desire Lord Jesus, you can turn many situations around Lord, I have seen your miracles Lord so I know and have the faith that you...
Replies
10
Views
87
  • Locked
God, I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back with ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas time. This is what I want for Christmas, amen.
Replies
11
Views
85
  • Locked
Jesus please give my ### a miracle healing from his lung illness and grant my ### a job, in Jesus Name amen. Thank You Lord, glory to You, I bless Your Holy Name, thank You sweet Jesus.
Replies
12
Views
98
?
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today asking you to be with my family. Be with my husband as he travels this evening for work. Bring him home safe. Thank you for being with us yesterday during the bad weather. Please let this opportunity at work be offered to me. This opportunity will...
Replies
10
Views
92
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, please hear this prayer from me, a sinner. Lord forgive me if this prayer is selfish as does not help me to live for You but it's rather for my own comfort. Lord I thank You that You have healed my spirit from time to time. Please heal my body also. I pray that You would restore my...
Replies
12
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom